Les Freak C'est Chic!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

CELINE




at 9:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Les Freak Cest Chic!

Who Am I

Helen Koker
Australia
Who am I? I am me. With a love of all things creative I harbor a burning need to express myself and make my voice heard. Hailing from Byron Bay, my lifestyle is carefree and spirited. I travel like a gypsy and I dress like I feel. This is my latest expression of self. Enjoy.
View my complete profile

ClickClickClick On This

  • 5 inch and up
    Shoe of the Month: Dior Conquest Pumps
  • badlands
    look forward
  • Caroline in the City
    ABOUT ME
  • knight cat
  • Le Fashion
    I Want to Live in This Casual-Cool Combo
  • LE FLASSH
  • Oracle Fox
  • Studded Hearts
    the.move.
  • The Blonde Salad
  • WhoWhatWear.com
    Cummerbunds Are Fall's Hot-Ticket Trend: 5 Ways I'm Wearing One IRL
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
  • ▼  2010 (24)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • KELSEY MARTINOVICH
      • CRYSTAL OBSESSION
      • MANIA MANIA
      • BILLY BRIDE
      • MATINA AMANITA X STRETSIS
      • ELSEETEE
      • MANIK MERCIAN FOR DION LEE
      • RESORT LOVES REDBRICK - A NEW TREND IN COLOUR
      • ACNE RESORT 2011
      • CELINE
      • STELLA McCARTNEY RESORT 2011
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)