Monday, May 31, 2010

while we're on the subject...


check out some other art and inspiration at;
illustrationfriday.com - Art from amateurs and well knowns and every day people like you and me.
woodentoypublishingco.com - Full of stuff I want to look at til my neck is too sore from staring at the computer screen for far too long.
hellolovely.net - Here You will find illustrations, like the one pictured, and other goodies from the sweet Joelle Peters. I went to high school with Joelle, (I was a bit too wild back then and consequently don't remember much about those years) we hung in different circles and although I can't tell you much about her personality apart from that she's sweet and quiet, I do know that she has incredible creativity and skill. Her fashion illustrations have been featured in various publications, appearing in Vogue Australia, Oyster magazine and lighting up computer monitors via Perth retailer maximillia's namesake website. Go Girl.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment